I’ve been a little quiet this week as I’ve been bogged down with website tweaks, but I wanted to share some of my favorite Amazon finds. This includes everything from a casual tank/bralette combo, an evening cocktail dress and my new favorite blouse that is on the Amazon best seller list. Everything that I am sharing is inexpensive and super chic!
If you are new to the Amazon fashion scene, here are a few tips to help you navigate your way before buying –
- Never purchase anything that doesn’t say free returns in the description! I learned this the hard way after purchasing an asymmetrical fleece top. When I went to go return it I had to contact the seller directly. When the seller responed back, their English was poor and it immediately became a negotiation for a partial refund to keep the item. I ended up keeping the top for $10. My guess is that the alternative was to ship it back to China, which the manufacturer wasn’t going to let happen.
- Buy reputable Amazon brands. Search for “our recommended brands” You can also go into Prime Wardrobe on the left hand menu to start your search. I realize Amazon can feel like sifting through the racks at discount retailers at times so this has helped me save a tremendous amount of time.
- Look for items with at least 4 stars or higher. This is a quick way to see how reputable the product is without sifting through all of the reviews.
NOTE: The Amazon items are listed below the images as captions, which you can click on. This will redirect you to the Amazon page. The scroll bar (below the Amazon links), is where other items can be found to replicate my entire look.
- Goldstitch Off Shoulder Shirt | Size S | $16.99
- Free People Bralette | Sz M | $38
- American Eagle Jeans | Sz 6 | $49.95
- Tory Burch Sandals | Size 7 | $198